Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Your right I do not text while driving unless absolutely safe and then it is just to look up a phone number. I only drive with an earpiece. Never by a SCHOOL!!!

Let's face it Cell phone etiquette should be extended to driving. My orig question was I want to be able to hit a few buttons on the phone and not have the case be an issue.

Thanks Debb
    Mine is sitting at my doorstep as I type. I ordered the T7, black on black, no clip... I ordered a case for the wife's Razr ( Ruby Wine ); it arrived yesterday, and I must say, that it looks BAD ***!!! Can't WAIT to get mine strapped on my phone...The one thing I noticed is that the smell of leather is VERY overpowering! Jeez, the house smelled like a tannery yesterday...
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by debblr
    Your right I do not text while driving unless absolutely safe and then it is just to look up a phone number. I only drive with an earpiece. Never by a SCHOOL!!!

Let's face it Cell phone etiquette should be extended to driving. My orig question was I want to be able to hit a few buttons on the phone and not have the case be an issue.

Thanks Debb

I for one have not had any problems with hittin buttons... the only thing is the magnet is a lil strong and the (im guessing the lip ) doesnt stick out very much to make it easier to open.. so most of the time i end up grabbing the edges with my thumb and index then push the cover off to the side a bit to flip it open to answer a call or do something else.. all one handed
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    I wonder if Vaja pays WB advertising on TV... I have seen the orange Vaja T7 on a Treo 700 (maybe 650) in Smallville on several occasions...looks very sharp, ...subtle advertising....
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    ive seen it too i think it was chloes phone lol im a huge smallville fan, ive been seing treos tho more and more on tv and commercials, anyone listen to rap music? if you buy the T.I. cd one of the pictures in the cd booklet has a treo sittin on table with money and stuff lol i guess now since i have a treo i have some street cred!!
    Got Treo?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Well, this review took a bit longer than expected, but here is my T77 review.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    On their site, it looks like there isn't an opening for the mic. On my Verizon 650, the mic hole is just under the shift button, not down by the cable sockets like on the 700.

Do they have a special cut-out for the mic which isn't shown on the website?

Thanks guys!
    The mic is near the power plug on the 700w and that entire area is open.
    Ah I think I get that rivet system. So if I want to take my Treo in its T77, off of my belt, I don't have to remove the whole belt clip right? The clip can stay on my belt and the T77 w/ the Treo in it just slides out of the clip?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    No, you don't have to remove the whole clip. The clip will stay on your belt and only the little rivet will come off the clip connected to the back of the case
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456