Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    My T77 came today. WOW! They sent me an orange front black back with 1 SD keeper and the rivet clip system. I love the rivet clip system. I didn't quite understand what it was until I got it just now. I would definitely get the rivet clip over the ultra clip. It's extremely protective to. I'm loving this case so far, and I've only had it for 15 minutes. I'll post a link when the review is completed.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    can you put the phone w/ the vaja case on in the snyc cradle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwl40
    can you put the phone w/ the vaja case on in the snyc cradle?
    There is a specific seidio inno dock for vaja cases with an extended connector.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../6-39--329.htm
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm not 100% sure because I don't have the cradle, but I don't think it'd work with the T77 because of the front cover. It'll work with the T7 though. Here are a couple teaser pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You have to give us some good detail on the rivet clip system. I actually ordered the Rivet then changed my mind and reordered the ultra clip.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm planning on doing a whole section of the review for the belt clip. I didn't completely understand it at first until I had the clip in hand with the directions showing me how to use it.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    debblr"I'm concerned about texting. will the case move out of the way enough on the bottom to enable the very unsave practice of texting with one hand while driving?

Thanks"

the connecting flap is made out of the same soft leather so it will stay out of the way while texting.. but have enough spring to it to keep it from folding all the way down.. dont know how long this will keep up after numerous opens n closes... and what are you doing texting WHILE driving?? id maybe do that at a red light but never driving!!!!!!!!!! jus call the person back that texted u! no texting back we need people that pay more attention to the road!!! ive been ran off too many times by people jus signaling and cutting over without looking because they are on their cellphone!! and thats just talking! please do not text while driving! veryveryvery bad idea

::edit:: my main reason for posting to this.. lol that i forgot about. on the t77 case the holster for the sd card is spring loaded!!!! press it in towards the bottom and itll slide right up! exposing about 1/4 inch making it easier to take out. i found out while i was waiting about an hr to be seated at a restaurant.. trying to take out the blank sd card with my fingernail... then trying to put it back in i noticed that it wouldnt seat the way it normally did and it felt springy. so i pressed it in all the way and it clicked seated back to its original state! my thought is so ur extra card doesnt accidentally slide out if you happen to put it in your purse/pocket and have it bounce around a lot.
    ps i like your orange smeg!!! =D=D=D=D
    Last edited by rburna; 03/27/2006 at 03:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    My T77 came today. WOW! They sent me an orange front black back with 1 SD keeper and the rivet clip system.
    Smegmeister-
    I take it Vaja sent you a complimentary case to review
    Nice pics!
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm definitely in love with this case. I love the spring loaded SD rburna referred to. It is great. And the rivet clip. Ahh the rivet clip. I'll never get an ultra clip again if the rivet clip is an option. Basically the main difference is when it isn't on the belt the post sticking out of the case is much smaller. And the clip is metal so it will be more durable.
    Man, that thing looks huge. The spring loaded SD slot sounds awesome and unexpected. Cool!
    Some questions about the case and the seido cragle someone referenced. The cradle is listed for the treo 650, will it still be fine for the 700? Also, If I just pull the phone in and out of this case a few times a day to put in my existing cradle would this be a problem in stretching out the case or scratching the phone?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    It is huge, but it isn't at the same time. It's weird. It definitely adds quite a bit of bulk but at the same time it still feels really nice and sleek. I thought the T7 added some bulk, and it bugged me a bit, but the T77 isn't bugging me with the bulk yet. Maybe because it feels more proportional or something, I don't really know yet.
    the t77 case really does look bulky. Would it fit in a front pocket or is the belt clip a must?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    it fits in all of my pockets!! as long as i dont wear tight pants lol as for wearing it on the hip i dont have a clip for that.. but then knowing that my clumsy self bumps into a lot of things im glad that i dont! i wouldnt feel too happy with the cash i spent to get such a nice case and have it be scratched!

smeg maybe its the cover that makes u think differently.. the t7 maybe because its open you would want it to be thinner or something less.. obtrusive.. with the t77 the cover... maybe you would expect it to be some type of armor to cover all sides... cept the antenna of course lol thats my guess
    Last edited by rburna; 03/27/2006 at 11:03 PM.
    I'm waiting to hear on the rivet clip vs. ultra clip before I jump in and order and Vaja. I did have my heart set on the T7, but the review for the T77 has me intrigued.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimness
    I'm waiting to hear on the rivet clip vs. ultra clip before I jump in and order and Vaja. I did have my heart set on the T7, but the review for the T77 has me intrigued.

You want the T77 - believe me.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Where will be a good website to order a vaja case for my T-650?
    Thanks guys
    "Some questions about the case and the seido cragle someone referenced. The cradle is listed for the treo 650, will it still be fine for the 700? "

I have the T7 Ivolution and the Seidio InnoDock for Vaja cases. I have been able to put the phone on the dock while it is in the T7. It is not a one-handed operation though. You can't just slide the phone in like I could do with my Treo 600 and the Palm cradle. The 700 connector is more fragile I think, and the InnoDock connector is hinged so you have to be a little more careful.

I did not realize that the sound feature would not work for the 700. No one mentioned that in any of early threads about the InnoDock. Everyone said that it worked just fine. I'm a little bummed about that!
    Quote Originally Posted by rburna
    i dont have a clip for that.. but then knowing that my clumsy self bumps into a lot of things im glad that i dont! i wouldnt feel too happy with the cash i spent to get such a nice case and have it be scratched!
    Sounds like you need a case for your case.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Get the rivet clip. It is well worth the extra money. If you want a slimmer case that gives you very quick access to all functions, get the T7. If you want ultimate protection in a slightly larger package along with having to open the case to answer the phone, the T77 is the way to go. The T77 review should be done next week.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast