Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mine arrived after the 45 day wait (shipped a week early), and while I like Vaja's cases, quality and design I am selling my new T7 Black/black with Rivet Clip case. Unused all original boxes etc. Love it, but after the long wait I opted for a different case. If anyone is interested let me know.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    What case did you end up with? Did you at least try out how the rivet works? I'm curious.
    I received my vaja case! dark blue with a dark gray backing. I bought an ipod case as well. So far both are amazing! Totally worth the wait!
    Where does one order these?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I received the Vaja PA165 Classic case today. I'm liking it a lot. It's great. It is actually thinner and takes up less space than the i-volution. And the SD card slot on the back is very innovative. You could probably put one of the smaller SD wifi cards in it no problem. I'll let you all know when my review is ready and posted over at MGN, but until then enjoy these teaser pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    I like the looks of that case better than my T7.
    Looks good. Finally, Vaja came to its senses and created a model similar to Sena Leatherskin. I still prefer Sena leatherskin because I think it is thinner than Vaja and it has a little snap that prevent SD card pop-ups. But this Vaja has an SD card pocket. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    I received the Vaja PA165 Classic case today. I'm liking it a lot. It's great. It is actually thinner and takes up less space than the i-volution. And the SD card slot on the back is very innovative. You could probably put one of the smaller SD wifi cards in it no problem. I'll let you all know when my review is ready and posted over at MGN, but until then enjoy these teaser pics.
    I poisted a question in another thread about cradles but maybe the folks here can answer better. Is anyone with a Vaja Ivolution using a cradle for your phone? Does it fit the phone if it is wearing the case?

I like cradles but I like my case better (bright red!!!) and won't waste my money if I would have to take the case off every time I docked the phone.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    No, the Vaja cases won't work in a cradle. I have both and have tried to cradle it with the Vaja cases and it won't. The PA165 gets close but not quite there.
    The Seidio Innodock for the Vaja Ivolution intended for the Treo 650 works perfectly with my Treo 700W fully dressed in its Vaja T7.
    Last edited by Levyesq; 03/10/2006 at 09:18 PM.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Hi -
    I went to the Seidio site and I found an Inno charger for the extra battery but not an IInnodock. They had a USB cradle - is that what you have? Can you provide some more details ? Thanks
    Sorry - I did a google search and it came up on Treocentral (although a search on TreoCentral did not find it!) It looks great!
    You can find one here.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...-39--329-2.htm

There is a particular model for vaja cases which I believe has extra clearance for a ivolution T65 / T7 case.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Here are a couple additional pics of my Vaja T7 next to my wife's Razr Vaja...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Is that the dark blue? Very nice indeed.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Yes, quite. I'm loving my Vaja cases. I posted my review of the PA165 here. Stay tuned for a Sena Leatherskin review (nice blue one, similar to your Vaja color plasmo), followed by a Vaja T77 review. I'm looking forward to trying out the T77 and comparing it to the T7.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    Is that the dark blue? Very nice indeed.
    Yep it's the Dark blue for the treo, and Ruby Wine for the Razr.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Does anyone here have the INNODock with a 700w and a Vaja case with a belt clip? Does it allow clearance for the clip? I'm testing a Sena right now for review with the Palm cradle, and the leather is thin enough it would work, but the belt clip hits the top of the cradle before it makes the connection.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Ok here's a question. On the Vaja T7, how much weight does it add to the treo and does it feel bulkier? I would be interested in one of those but I wouldn't want to add any more weight to the phone.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast