Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    There are 9 of them in my review. Do you have any specific angle or picture you are looking for? I can post picture requests in the review thread.

A high res shot from the bottom of the phone upward from about 20-30 degrees of elevation showing the fit of the case around the edges of the thumbboard area.

Like this one from a higher aspect.

http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/uplo...1140665122.jpg

Thanks

You said "specific" LOL

PS: Is that a longaberger in the background? I have an ex-wife who used to collect them.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I posted them in the review thread. No, not a longaberger. A cheapo Wal-Mart I think. Any other requests?
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Excellent. Looks to be a great fit.

Are you finding any interference at all with the option key where the case edge meets the phone?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    No, I haven't had the case get in the way at all when using the bottom row of buttons.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    The Vaja Cases look like just the thing (I need something to cover the screen and keys, though) but I have a question for anyone out there who might know.
    I need a VERY sturdy fastening system for the case. A large belt loop would be perfect (albeit not stylish), but rarely does a case come that. Plastic or plastic swivels will not do, as they are not strong enough and are never long enough to accomdate a wide duty belt. So the questions are:\

Can someone explain the rivet system(s) and would they allow me to anchor the case securely on my extra wide (2 1/4" inch) duty belt? UI don't care if it swivels or not, as it will be between other things on the belt and have no room to swing anyway. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLACenturion
    The Vaja Cases look like just the thing (I need something to cover the screen and keys, though) but I have a question for anyone out there who might know.
    I need a VERY sturdy fastening system for the case. A large belt loop would be perfect (albeit not stylish), but rarely does a case come that. Plastic or plastic swivels will not do, as they are not strong enough and are never long enough to accomdate a wide duty belt. So the questions are:\

Can someone explain the rivet system(s) and would they allow me to anchor the case securely on my extra wide (2 1/4" inch) duty belt? UI don't care if it swivels or not, as it will be between other things on the belt and have no room to swing anyway. Thanks.
    Yeah-let's get some description on the clip systems.
    I've had my treo less than a month. I've alreaddy dropped it on the sidewalk and scratched the hell out of it, lol.
    Finally got the Fedex notice and it should arrive Monday. I ordered on 1/17. sheesh!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    Finally got the Fedex notice and it should arrive Monday. I ordered on 1/17. sheesh!
    Just be careful with your Treo this weekend

I also was frustrated at the wait, but trust me...it was worth the wait.
    i ordered mine on 1/28... im craving my fedex notice..ha!
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Got it! Very nice

I think the box that it came in is different than those that I've seen from other pics....

Pics of my new T7 / Treo 700w for those who wanted:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by plasmo; 03/04/2006 at 08:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Couple more...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MINE SHIPPED! Should be here sometime early next week!!!! Great Pictures. Can't wait to see mine!
    Good job, Plasmo!

LOL! (I can't believe that I looked at a picture of a shipping package.)
    Those without the belt clip, do you put this case in your pocket? What about screen protection from knocks? Any concerns? Do the raised sides increase the comfort level with regard to breaking the screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by blulegend
    Those without the belt clip, do you put this case in your pocket? What about screen protection from knocks? Any concerns? Do the raised sides increase the comfort level with regard to breaking the screen?
    I've always kept mine in my front pants pocket with the screen facing my leg. No worries about the screen breaking and I suppose the raised sides do help in that regard.
    My phone goes in a compartment in my purse or in my suit jacket pocket. If I can find the right material, I might rig a wriststrap on the Vaja as I did on my old Sena.
    Nice pics. little more than 2 weeks more.
    FOR THE LADIES:

I am getting the 700, and will most likely be getting a case for it as well, but I am concerned about both the screen and the keyboard being exposed. How does this fare in your purses (where I'll be carrying mine)?

I am assuming that there is an automatic or manual lock on the device so that the phone does not dial while in my purse, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by q823
    I am assuming that there is an automatic or manual lock on the device so that the phone does not dial while in my purse, correct?
    I believe you have two choices here:

1. You can enable a key guard feature which will restrict key presses when the phone is inactive. It requires that you press the center button in the D-pad to unlock. This is referenced on page 174 of the user manual.

2. You can enable a phone lock feature which restricts the phones ability to dial until an access password is entered. This is referenced on page 175 of the user manual.

The only problem with either of these features that I've seen is that neither restricts emergency calls. Therefore its possible for the phone to dial 911 without you even knowing. With key guard enabled on my phone I've opened the case a couple of times to see the words "Emergency Call" displayed on a pop-up balloon at the bottom of the screen. I don't think it actually called but ya never know.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast