1.    #1  
    New to Treo, Mobile Outlook. I have done some searching, but didn't find what i was looking for. I have a question about the inbox of Mobile Outlook

I have POP email, and that is the only email account I use at the moment.

I sync my 700w with my PC, and that email shows up in the Mobile Outlook inbox. I know I can set up an additional POP accout through mobile outlook to check that account.

Is there a way to check the POP acount on my 700w, and have the mail show up in the Mobile Outlook inbox, instead of the separate "POP" mailbox? I don't want to then sync my 700w with my PC, and have the same messages in two different mailboxes.

If this makes it any more clear: right now the 700w sees two accounts (1) from my PC and (2) the POP email account. I want only one account since the "two" are actually the same account.

thanks in advance for any help!
    Yes, there is KIND of a way to do this. You need to connect the 700 to activesync, wait for it to finish, then select activesync options on the desktop. Just uncheck E-Mail as a sync option, then your Outlook won't sync your e-mail anymore.
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM