1.    #1  
    ok i had this problem with my old phone....when i would send a long text to someone(and sometimes it wasnt so long) i would get a message back saying "message dilivered in plain text. users handest does not support enhanced messaging sevices" the person would recieve the text but the end would be cut off......mind you these texts are only TEXT.....no graphics or animations or anything just words........then i received on myself last night and the end was cut off and right after i recieved another text that said "preceding message was modified to comply with this hanset. Media objects were removed" a called the person and asked and they said they only sent text only......whats up with this?....this phone should support everything for the price!
    I get the same "preceding message was modified to comply with this hanset. Media objects were removed" message when someone sends me a text that is over 160 characters... I wish it wouldn't cut them off like that. When I had t-mobile they would convert the super long text to a MMS.

-Erick

Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    ok i had this problem with my old phone....when i would send a long text to someone(and sometimes it wasnt so long) i would get a message back saying "message dilivered in plain text. users handest does not support enhanced messaging sevices" the person would recieve the text but the end would be cut off......mind you these texts are only TEXT.....no graphics or animations or anything just words........then i received on myself last night and the end was cut off and right after i recieved another text that said "preceding message was modified to comply with this hanset. Media objects were removed" a called the person and asked and they said they only sent text only......whats up with this?....this phone should support everything for the price!