Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Has anyone noticed that while NOT using your phone, and pushing the volume buttons up or down, the Default is to change volume for the Phone (and not PDA)???

It is annoying to always need to use the 5-way button to shift left to the PDA side first, then use the volume buttons....

Does anyone know if there is a setting to default the volume changer to PDA first?
    you can use the 5-way to move to pda or phone and also to raise or lower the volume.
    Great tip, jonjones. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjones
    you can use the 5-way to move to pda or phone and also to raise or lower the volume.
    Yes, I was aware that you can use the 5-way to switch the volume control from Phone volume to PDA-

my original point was to indicate that while in PDA-mode (eg. NOT in a phone call, and listening to an mp3 etc), if you want to raise the volume using the side-button, it defaults to raising the PHONE volume (instead of being "smart" and raising the speaker volume).
    (sorry if it was unclear)
    i see. yeah, that it is a little annoying.

if you are listening to the media player you can adjust the players volume by using the up and down keys of the 5-way (0-100%).