1.    #1  
    I know it is not Verizon's job to have detail instructions but it would help.
    I am setting up wireless sync/workgroup monitor and seem to be having trouble with the way my Outlook is setup.
    I have a new Treo 700W.
    I am logged into an XP workstation with a domain account and have full access to this person's email via Outlook 2002 sp3. I can launch outlook and open their mail without entering a password. Once I go through the workgroup monitor setup wizard, input my phone number, pw, windows domain id and pw, email address and hit next. I am being prompted for that users password. This is frustrating and Verizon tech support told me to rebuild my mapi profile...after an hour of confirming what I already knew.
    You guys/gals out here are great and I know there has to be someone that can help me get this on the right track.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by EagleHawk; 02/23/2006 at 06:58 AM.
    let me see if I can help -

are you logged into your own workstation, or the other person's? (that doesn't really matter - the workgroup monitor can be on any system). So is the issue that you're getting prompted for a different pw than you should be, based on the account you're signed in to?
    Let me see if I have it all correct:

You are User A.
    Another person is User B.

Both A and B have accounts in the Wireless Sync website. Separate phone numbers, pw, everything.

You're using Workgroup Monitor to push all the Exchange stuff out to both A and B's phones.

When you log into your account (user A) on the WS website, with your information, you're being prompted at the end for that other person's (user B) information. Is all that right?

this is what you had said above:
    ---------------
    I am logged into an XP workstation with a domain account and have full access to this person's email via Outlook 2002 sp3. I can launch outlook and open their mail without entering a password. Once I go through the workgroup monitor setup wizard, input my phone number, pw, windows domain id and pw, email address and hit next. I am being prompted for that users password.
    --------------------
    I'm just a little confused by what's going on. Is it a pw confusion issue? Meaning, that you're trying to access your own stuff during the setup process, but are getting prompted for User B' password?

I would recommend starting completely over - deleting both A and B's accounts on the WS website, and deleting the workgroup monitor service. Then doing it all over again.

Let us know what happens.