1.    #1  
    I have had the 700 for a month and I love most of it. But today a problem emerged that I have not had before. I thought there was a thread on the topic but could not find it.

After letting the phone sit idle for a ferw hours, when I tried to wake it up, the backlight was super dim - barely there and there did not seem to be anything I could do to make it normally bright. Had to do a soft reset. It has happened twice today.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a defect or something that I can easily fix?

Thanks
    Katie,

You're not alone. I've had this happen a few times. I did a soft reset and it recovered. Not terribly helpful, I know, but I just wanted you to know it's not something you did.
    did you try the sticky at the top of the forum?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    did you try the sticky at the top of the forum?
    No I didn't bcause I thought that that thread dealt with actually turning the phone on, not waking it up. I am a little leary to try the solution because I use the Exchange wireless sync option and I don't want that to have to always manually sync. But at least I know what is causing the problem. Thanks

Katie