1.    #1  
    Can anyone forsee why this card wouldn't work in the Treo 700w?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TURBO-4GB-150X-A...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks,
    Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdyonegh
    Can anyone forsee why this card wouldn't work in the Treo 700w?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TURBO-4GB-150X-A...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks,
    Glenn
    I have been using that very same card (AData 4gb SD) for the last two weeks in my Treo 700W. Works great!

Tom
    wow! good deal.....im always hesitant to buy from a "no name" company so to speak.......but this deal looks great?....how much do you have on the card right now?
    Not to be a pessimist, but I have also seen a SanDisk Blue 4GB SD card for sale on EBay. A check of the SanDisk Web site shows that they are not yet marketing that item.

Just make sure you have a firm recourse plan in place.

Cheers, Perry.
    I just got that same A-Data 4GB card today (bought it from NewEgg.com, total was about $205 with shipping & tax). I formatted it and copied all of my files over from my old 512 MB SD card. It shows I have 3813.53 MB total storage, and I'm using about 435 MB right now. I'm in the process of loading mine up so I'll let you know how it works out. So far so good though.
    Palm Treo 700w, Motorola Q
    Fully Converged, Cell Phone Videos
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    wow! good deal.....im always hesitant to buy from a "no name" company so to speak.......but this deal looks great?....how much do you have on the card right now?
    It's pretty full! As of today I only have 300MB remaining - so approximately 3.5 GB is in use. As I remember a 4GB card really only has about 3.8GB of usable memory.

It's really nice having all that storage. With the exception of photos and music, I actually have my entire documents folder from my computer on my Treo.

Tom
    Wow, 4GB SD card - it's an IPOD