1.    #1  
    Okay, I've set up this Wirelesssync VZW that Verizon has. A few questions:

- Do I actually have to press "Sync" when I want to send email that I've composed, or does it go out automatically?

- I have my settings set to "push" the email but I'm finding when I send myself some emails they are not automatically going to my Treo. Seems that I have to manually go in there and "Sync" it myself. Am I doing something wrong or just need to be more patient?

Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by rdstoll
    Okay, I've set up this Wirelesssync VZW that Verizon has. A few questions:

- Do I actually have to press "Sync" when I want to send email that I've composed, or does it go out automatically?

- I have my settings set to "push" the email but I'm finding when I send myself some emails they are not automatically going to my Treo. Seems that I have to manually go in there and "Sync" it myself. Am I doing something wrong or just need to be more patient?

Thanks for the help!
    I have the same problem and called Verizon Tech. They advised there is a software issue with the 700W and wireless sync. According to the Verizon Tech, Palm is working on a patch. I guess I still have to use my BB for now to retrieve automatic emails.

If anyone can confirm if this is true?
  3.    #3  
    It started working now. Emails that hit my desktop are quickly sent to my phone.
    I've notice that Wireless Sync on my PC sometimes dies and I have to restart it.