1.    #1  
    Hello,
    The bluetooth pairing process was very easy - but there is only 1 problem.. The Battery and Signal strength are showing up on my displays in my TL as it did with my old blackberry? Anyone have any idea why? And is there a solution?? Thanks!
    That's a known Accura issue. In fact, Palm lists that in their compatiblilty matrix. No known fixes for it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112
    Hello,
    The bluetooth pairing process was very easy - but there is only 1 problem.. The Battery and Signal strength are showing up on my displays in my TL as it did with my old blackberry? Anyone have any idea why? And is there a solution?? Thanks!
    They ARE or ARE NOT showing up? I get neither with my TL, neither does my wife with her 650. But other than that, it works fine and I consider myself somewhat lucky....look at this thread: http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130297
    I also LOST battery and signal strength on my TL (2004) display when I switched from an Ericson T616 to my Treo 700.

In addition, I have occasional problems pairing up - I'll turn bluetooth on just before leaving my house, I'll get into my car and then.... nothing. I check my Treo 700 and I see that Bluetooth has shut itself off. I then turn it back on and it pairs OK. Very frustrating.
    My 2005 TL shows the Signal strength, but not the battery strength. This started when I upgraded to 1.20 ena. Before that nothing showed up.

Also. my unlocked GSM 650 will reset about one half the time that I use the TL voice command to dial a number.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson
    My 2005 TL shows the Signal strength, but not the battery strength. This started when I upgraded to 1.20 ena. Before that nothing showed up.
    I assume you are talking about a 650? The question had to do with a 700.