Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I can't find any app like SplashMoney for WM. It lets you download transactions over the air directly to the device. (I hate to sync, either on Palm or WM, so any sync option is no option for me.) Any suggestions?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Splash money is now available on WM!!!! I just got the email from splash data and and just downloaded the app........ Im setting it up now..... This is awesome!! SplashMoney was the tlast and only thing I missed on Palm...... Woohoo WM has finally (for me) permanently sank palm!!!!
    I just set it up and synced all my data OTA. It downloaded all my transactions just like on the palm version,,,,,,, awesome,,,,,, thank goodness I was real close to purchasing Quicken to sync with SPBfinance,,,,, What a pain that is.
  4.    #5  
    Thank you sir. This really was the last missing piece from the Palm OS experience. Is there any way to sync all the past data over to the WM version? (I have data going back to 2005 on my Palm Treo).
    I'm not sure. When I synced it went back 3 months. I dont see a way to import of export or set a preference on the time-line for synchronized data. The email from splash data said this version was available for testing. Maybe you could make a request or ask if that option exists. It seems that it would be a valuable tool for palm>PPC converts.

I have no data to import since Ive been using SPBfinance for 2 years now on PPC. But I am happy to ditch it for SplashMoney
    I found the option to import files threw the desktop program. It looks like it would be a piece of cake to export from the palm OS splash money desktop and import threw the WM desktop.
    Is there a cab file you could post for us Mac users?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Is there a cab file you could post for us Mac users?
    thanks
    Here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    P.S. This is currently unsupported beta-ware.
    Thanks. works great so far. Now I just need to figure out how to sync with my mac.
    does splashmoney allow OTA sync with credit cards too or just with banks? i couldnt figure out how to sync with my amex account, otherwise id pick this program up in a heartbeat!
  12.    #13  
    Banks AND CCs but only if your institution supports the technology. Most do. Download a demo and see if your bank is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    does splashmoney allow OTA sync with credit cards too or just with banks? i couldn't figure out how to sync with my amex account, otherwise id pick this program up in a heartbeat!
    I am syncing my American Express account with no issues. I set it up the same way as any other account. From the home view i went menu>accounts>edit accounts>then new or edit the highlighted account and plug in the regular info. Its just like logging into your account online. It asks for the same info. Then when finished hit done, done, done and then hit the earth icon.

So far for beta ware its flawless.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Hello-

Does Splash Money allow for bill pay from the Treo?

Thanks-

John
  15.    #16  
    No bill pay. You can only download transaction data.
    I was having issues syncing my BOA account...anyone else able to get this to sync?
    I am syncing checking, savings and a credit card with Bank of america (other states) with no issues.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Any word on what the upgrade price point of this will be? I've emailed them with no response.
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    I'm having problems with Bank of America & Capital One?? anyone else having any problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast