Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    I am syncing checking, savings and a credit card with Bank of america (other states) with no issues.
    But doesn't BOA require your Checking account be provisioned for Quicken Direct Connect, a $9.95 monthly service?

Put it this way: I used to use SM on Palm OS and could do this for free and then BOA changed, requiring you to add Quicken DC to your account. Till this day this is the case.

I would imagine that the WM version is based on the same technology and hence you need that service.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  2.    #22  
    Thanks for the clarification, Mal.

My bank discontinued support for OTA and I actually opened a new account at Citi just because they promised this feature. Sure enough, there was an undisclosed monthly charge (undisclosed despite the fact that I asked about it prior to opening the account), and I closed the account five days after I had opened it.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Thanks for the clarification, Mal.

My bank discontinued support for OTA and I actually opened a new account at Citi just because they promised this feature. Sure enough, there was an undisclosed monthly charge (undisclosed despite the fact that I asked about it prior to opening the account), and I closed the account five days after I had opened it.
    Yeah, it's such a shame. Doing this like 2 years ago--I really felt like "this is the future of mobile banking!" and then the charges came and now I have some lame "mobile web site" to do my banking on, whereas I prefer something like SM.

Sigh. Damn banks. And still, even Citi can't turn a profit with those charges

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I downloaded the file however it shows its only a 30 day trial??? I thought it was in beta? Do we still have to pay for it?
    I forgot about that. Yes I pay 10 bucks a month to bank of America to be able to sync my information. I forgot I enabled that feature months ago when I was checking out quicken.

10 bucks a month is a rip off. UMB bank lets you access info via a financial client like quicken or splash money with no monthly fee........... at least they use to the last time I checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores2323 View Post
    I downloaded the file however it shows its only a 30 day trial??? I thought it was in beta? Do we still have to pay for it?
    It is beta. They sent it to me in an email. They will probably send me another revision in a few weeks. Many developers put a 30 day cap on betaware so when a tester identifies an issue it sure to be on the latest revision.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I just emailed them (splash data) and suggested an auto sync option like the palm os version and to make the interface identical to the palm version. The icons are too big on the screen. I'm sure the 320x320 screen helps the palm version.
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    any update on this?
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I hope to hear back soon, I only have 3 days left on my desktop trial
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas View Post
    I hope to hear back soon, I only have 3 days left on my desktop trial
    I'll also message SplashData to ask about the update.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I searched the web and updated today for only $9.95 from the palm os version. The problem that I have are bugs and things that need to be fixed. If you look on the site under splash money, you will see the windows version now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas View Post
    ............. The problem that I have are bugs and things that need to be fixed............
    What bugs?
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    my version says version 1, but the website shows version 4.1.........what gives? Does anyone elses say version 4.1?
    ok my trial has expired.. so is there a stable version out yet?
  15.    #35  
    The release version is available for purchase on splashdata.com
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12