1.    #1  
    I have been using SiriuCE for a couple days. I'm really interested,

I'm a .NET developer, does anyone know if the source is available? I was thinking of shrinking down the form to 240x240, and adding one handed operation, and perhaps looking in to a way to display song titles. Or perhaps someone is already working on this?
    Oh! Keep us updated on this! I love this program as well.

Have you gone to the homepage and e-mail the link found there?

http://www.emulamer.com/SiriuCE.html
    As the graphic artist responsible for the GUI of the program, and a proud new oner of a Treo 700w, i can say to keep your eyes peeled for a square version , but this will likely happen with a new version and several bug fixes.
  4.    #4  
    Wow, thanks ajbrutico, do you think there is a way to display song titles and artists? Also, do you think the feeds will continue un-encrypted?
    Can someone explain how to install this on my 700w?
    d/l the cab file and xfer it to the treo via AS and use file explorer and find the file in its location and tap on it. It'll execute itself and install.

This is a GOD SEND i love this program when i'm at work and wan to tune into channel 33
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I can't seem to get it to work. When I click on the cab file on the site, it wants to unzip files. Sorry, but can you explain in a little more detail on how to get it to my phone properly?

Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    d/l the cab file and xfer it to the treo via AS and use file explorer and find the file in its location and tap on it. It'll execute itself and install.

This is a GOD SEND i love this program when i'm at work and wan to tune into channel 33
    i just went to the site listed above. Clicked on the link and my window popped up to open or save to disk. I save to disk. Then i connect the treo to the computer...open up "explore". I have a storage card on the treo so i copy and pasted it to the storage card. From the treo, i use file explorer and navigated to the location where the .cab file is located. Tapped on it and the install process begins. For me it asks where i want the program to install either main memory or storage card. and that was it.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Thanks got it now. Works pretty good but the gui after it starts could be better. No info of what is playing. I like it though. Can't wait for Howard to come over.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbrutico
    As the graphic artist responsible for the GUI of the program, and a proud new oner of a Treo 700w, i can say to keep your eyes peeled for a square version , but this will likely happen with a new version and several bug fixes.
    Hey ajbrutico... nice of you to join us with your 700w also (just got one a little while back) and great work on the GUI... still going to need your help with some graphic talent!