Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    HandyLauncher is planned for next week,
    HandySwitcher will follow the week after
    MemMaid is going to take a bit more time, there is going to be release to address the VoiceCommand bug in the Treo and other issues in other device types, followed by another release with the square screen support.
    Great. So in the next two weeks all of the Handy apps will be ready with MEMmaid to follow. Any upgrade discounts for existing DinarSoft uers?
  3.    #23  
    Unforunatly there is no discount for current users.
    These updates are free for all registered users
    Ok as a user of HandyMenu, HandySwitcher & HandyLauncher will I need new reg codes from WM2003 to WM5.

Thanks.
    My old reg codes worked. on HandyMenu & Taptext. Are you using the same user name as before?
    Yes. My copies are from when the I700 was out and I know they had updated the reg codes at one time to a newer system. Once they are all out I can d/l them and see if my codes work.
  7.    #27  
    Hi Ppcmd,

HandySwitcher and HandyMenu don't use registration codes, you need to download the latest full version through your account (at where you purchased them from).

All other products have registration codes which will still work in the next update.
  8.    #28  
    We are trying to fix the conflict between MemMaid and Voice Command, but it seems that the Voice Command version that comes with Treo is different from the retail version of it.

So, we need some help from Treo users to get our hands on the problem.
    Does MemMaid delete a driver for Voice Command? Is there a work around to reinstall that file without having to do a hard reset? Glad to help with this if there's anything I can do. Although with activesync turned off and VC not working..lots of memory available. VC is just too cool not to have it working.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    You should read this thread. It looks like a hard reset is the only way to fix the problem. It's the only way I found to do it.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoGreg
    Does MemMaid delete a driver for Voice Command? Is there a work around to reinstall that file without having to do a hard reset? Glad to help with this if there's anything I can do. Although with activesync turned off and VC not working..lots of memory available. VC is just too cool not to have it working.
    We are working on patch that eliminates the need for a hard-reset.
    The patch is being released soon and will revert the VC to its working state.
    What is the verdict on this app? I see there is a 1.6 update posted. Is the VC problem resolved?
    I have been running version 1.6 for a couple of weeks now on my Treo 700w and had no problems what so ever. I love the new Windows Mobile 5 menu styles.
    Quint
    Glad to hear it. Can you use Voice Command after using the cleaning feature? The problem with the previous version was that it would kill VC and which only could be resolved with a hard reset (and not a complete restore).
    Any updates to whether this messes up VC still?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I've been using the udpated MemMaid for the last couple of weeks and VC works cool.

D
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by blulegend
    Any updates to whether this messes up VC still?
    MemMaid 1.6 includes an update for Voice Command, and it should be working with no problems.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12