1.    #1  
    I've had my 700 for about three weeks now and I'm really starting to enjoy it. I used to carry a cell and an IPAQ and it's awesome having it all in one.

But I haven't been able to figure out pauses in phone numbers. I want to add a password after a voicemail phone number.

It's driving me crazy. I looked through the help and it says to add a W in the phone number for a hard pause. But the Treo won't let you add a letter in a phone number. So I added the W in the phone number in Outlook and synced it over, but the Treo wouldn't recognize it.

Please help!
    It's not clear that you can do this in a regular Contact phone number, but you can definitely do it in a Speed Dial. Use the Menu button in the Today screen to create a new Speed Dial. Click the Advanced tab to enter extra digits. Each comma you enter there will provide a one second pause.
  3.    #3  
    Got it. Thanks! Can't believe I messed with that for two weeks!
    One of the members found another way to add pauses but I can't find it right now. Maybe if you search on "comma" or "pause" in this forum.

Just put the commas after every 2 or 3 digits:

888-555-1212 with passcode 12345 where you press # after the passcode would look like this:

800-555-1212,,,,12,34,5#

You'll need to cut/paste the entry into a phone number field.
    Luckily, I only need 1 or 2 (2 to be safe) pauses after the phone number dials. I'm impatient enough that I can't imagine waiting 2 extra seconds for my passcode to punch in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    One of the members found another way to add pauses but I can't find it right now.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...d.php?t=105458
    fonegeekboy, that is an excellent find. Thanks.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010