1.    #1  
    I have a question...I just performed an Activesync with my new 700w. I'm using Outlook 2003, and for some reason not all of my contacts 'synced' with th 700w...???

HELP!!!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Do you have it set in Active Sync to sync all of them? Do you have the view filtered on the 700 so only certain ones show up?
  3.    #3  
    Yep, my filter is set to view all contacts. There is a 'check mark' next to MY CONTACTS, but the settings button is greyed out....
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I had the same problem - out of 107 contacts, each with multiple phone numbers, I had about 12 of them that just would not sync. After about 2 hours of farting around with Palm tech. support and running scanpst.exe on my Outlook data file, it was quicker and easier to just delete and recreate the contacts. After doing that, they sync'd just fine so it was obviously some kind of corruption in the Outlook PST file. You probably have the same issue.
    I find exporting all of the data to a CSV file, deleting the entries from Outlook, viewing/saving the CSV file in Excel, and then importing them effective in cleaning up corruption.
  6.    #6  
    At first deleting and reentering the contact did not work...then I figured out that you cannot enter any info in the notes area or have a picture. After those two items, they downloaded just fine to my 700w...Thanks!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaspart2000
    At first deleting and reentering the contact did not work...then I figured out that you cannot enter any info in the notes area or have a picture. After those two items, they downloaded just fine to my 700w...Thanks!
    I thought that it was the "notes" of the contact that did it, but haven't been able to figure out what the problem is.. I'm missing about 150 contacts.

Steve
    Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700w