1.    #1  
    Has anyone used the new DC800 Bluetooth Stereo Transceiver from Motorola? Or something of the kind?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bosnation0e-20

Apparently, you plug this in to your home stereo and you can stream content over your home system.

I have been doing this for a while in my car, in my work, and in my house over a wired solution but im looking at one of these for home, and perhaps, another one or a parrot hands free solution for my car.

I bought the unit to stream mp3s directly from my house including the new Howard Stern show, and recently I have been enjoying the free trial subscription to Sirius raido for music etc on my 700w, as well as some of the mobile streaming tv sites.

I dont use pdanet yet, but i looked at my statement, and so far i have used 1500 megs in 2 weeks. Has anyone else used 3 gigs a month? How unlimited is my 45 dollar "unlimited broadband" feature?
    Last edited by theBlaze74; 02/17/2006 at 02:36 PM.
    you could just use SiriuCE to stream off the net. Also check out www.orb.com which will stream mp3/pics/etc off the net.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowDrifter
    you could just use SiriuCE to stream off the net. Also check out www.orb.com which will stream mp3/pics/etc off the net.
    Unfort. SiriuCE doesn't stream Howard Stern Channels 100, 101.
  4.    #4  
    all howard sterns shows have always been available commercial free in their entireity at alt.binaries.howardstern... my concern was with the bandwidth. I am already at 1.5 gigs two weeks in