1.    #1  
    i tried spb finance ( didn't work well at all BTW) , deleted it from my 700 and I have this lingering "spbservices.exe which hijacks my device upon reset i get a notice... file cannot be opened blah bllah blah blah, i cant' find it anywhere in Resco file, searched etc... any hope of deleting this from my PPC without a hard reset which sucks on a PPC
    I had the same problem - so I got memMaid to clean out all the residual stuff that SPB Finance left behind. Only to discover that MemMaid destroyed Voice Command so I had to do a hard reset to fix that problem - which also got rid of MemMaid and SPB FInance. There may be an easier way but sometimes it is just faster tobut the bullet and hard reset, Do you have a back-up program running?
    I have been using SPB Finance with no problems (but did have MemMaid kill my voice command a while back). I tried Pocket Quicken and found SPB Finance easier to use and ran smoother on my 700W.

Neil
    Last edited by shrink57; 02/18/2006 at 08:44 AM.
  4.    #4  
    i just tried cash organizer, so far it workd flawlessly using money 2005 desktop treo 700W their support sucks though good luck trying to get an answer to a question.!
    Interesting. I've tried both Money 2006 for PPC and Spb Finance 2.4. Both seem to have problems with sync. Seems they just can't do that inital sync that imports all my Money 2006 data. The Money 2006 for PPC worked just fine on my iPAQ 2795 using AS 4.1, but neither has worked on my Treo 700w with the update. Wondering if a hard reset might at least get spb finance to work, since I'm seeing other with the program working on their treo's. Any thoughts????
    Quote Originally Posted by omykiss
    Interesting. I've tried both Money 2006 for PPC and Spb Finance 2.4. Both seem to have problems with sync. Seems they just can't do that inital sync that imports all my Money 2006 data. The Money 2006 for PPC worked just fine on my iPAQ 2795 using AS 4.1, but neither has worked on my Treo 700w with the update. Wondering if a hard reset might at least get spb finance to work, since I'm seeing other with the program working on their treo's. Any thoughts????
    Still no problem syncing Spb finance with Quicken. I am using Activesync 4.2 and all is still running great. I wish I had a trick or tip but just have everything set up normally.

Neil