Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I have this problem when trying to surf ESPN. The page takes forever to laod, then I get a Warning:

"Scripts on this page are causing the device to run slowly. If it continues to run, your device might become unresponsive."

I have the option to Continue or Abort.

If I hit abort, it stops loading. Continue tries to load the rest of the page, but the warning will pop up again.

Anyone else have this problem?

PS
    I think it happens on cbssportsline also.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Yes, I get that message on ESPN and other sites that have a huge amount of graphics and flash content on their homepage. It may be a WM 5 thing; I've never seen this message on any other PPC device in the past.

I usually just hit Abort to quickly get on with surfing. The load wait on these types of sites is a killer.
    You should just surf the mobile versions of these sites...I usually don't get the error there.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    That is the mobile version.

Does anyone know a good place to get glogs (game logs) of the NBA other then these sites? I love the glogs, because I can watch the score as it happend (pretty much) but it's impossible to get to on these sites.

FYI
    My buddies 650 works just fine sitting next to me, when mine chokes. So I'm fairly positive it's WM5.