1.    #1  
    Hey folks,

I've a question...Volumecare worked great with my 650, and am wondering if there is anything like it for the 700w. I must be going deaf, but I sometimes miss calls in my car because I have the music up too loud. I find that the ringtones are not loud enough, and am looking for a program to increase the tones and volumes.

Thanks in advance for any info provided...I enjoy reading this forum, and am here lurking almost daily increasing my knowledge of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by aferm
    Hey folks,

I've a question...Volumecare worked great with my 650, and am wondering if there is anything like it for the 700w. I must be going deaf, but I sometimes miss calls in my car because I have the music up too loud. I find that the ringtones are not loud enough, and am looking for a program to increase the tones and volumes.

Thanks in advance for any info provided...I enjoy reading this forum, and am here lurking almost daily increasing my knowledge of the phone.
    almost too loud for me at times. perhaps you aren't using the loudest ringer. ck your sounds/notifications and options to see if you can improve on what the current default is.

regards
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    You might also want to inquire in the GoTreosoft dev forum and ask the dev if there is any plans for a WM version...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the advice, and sorry for the error in posting...... my preferences on sounds is set to the loudest settings; I'll try to see about visiting the GoTreosoft forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    You might also want to inquire in the GoTreosoft dev forum and ask the dev if there is any plans for a WM version...
    I do plan on extending my developement operations to the 700w. I now have one in my test lab!

Jeff
    Try this:
    http://www.mobihand.com/treocentral/product.asp?id=1848
    It's called "phone Alarm"
    I haven't seen any official reviews, but the program looks nice.
    Hey Jeff, any news? What is the status of Volume Care for Windows Mobile?
    Wouter

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    I do plan on extending my developement operations to the 700w. I now have one in my test lab!

Jeff