1.    #1  
    Can any PDA Net users confirm if they have not been charged anything extra for using it as a modem? How much approx downloading do they do every day using EVDO and PDANet? thanks
    I was just about to search for this answer. I need PDAnet but need to know if it counts against your airtime minutes or data plan.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I've had problems with PDaNet; it didn't work with my phone and they couldn't figure out how to fix it; now I'm having a difficult time getting my money back.
    I use it for convenience when i have no other choice. I have not seen any problems on my bill. I don't abuse it though. 40-50MB downloaded in a month isn't going to raise any eyebrows.
    My usage is more like 100MB/mo without using PDANet -- just email and light browsing. I've used more than 200MB with no problems.
    892 megs last month...unlimited usage so no additional charges outside of the $44.99 data plan. I don't think there is a legitimate way to get data usage to come out of your minutes anymore. The cheapest (not really, depending on your usage) you could probably go is the per megabyte plan.
    PDANet works great for me, no extra cost on my bill. I do feel like a sucker paying 45$ a month for wireless on my phone, though.