Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to add folders to in Outlook Messaging? I'd like to have a folder that I can save email messages to on my Treo 700w so that they stay on the Treo after I sync and have deleted the message on my desk top computer. What is happening is that I sync, then later on my desktop computer I move the email message to another folder. Then the next time I sync the message disappears off of my Treo. I need to keep messages on my Treo for later reference, but don't want to have to keep them in the In Box. I'm using Verizon's Wireless Sync software to sync my email between the desk top machine and my Treo.

    Thanks.
  2. #2  
    In Pocket Outlook - select Menu/Tools/manage folders. Then tap/hold on the Inbox folder and you can create a new folder. Then you just move the emails you want to keep into that folder. Make sure it is not selected for synchronization. That should do it/
    Katie
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by katiegm
    In Pocket Outlook - select Menu/Tools/manage folders. Then tap/hold on the Inbox folder and you can create a new folder. Then you just move the emails you want to keep into that folder. Make sure it is not selected for synchronization. That should do it/
    Katie
    That only works with the secondary accounts in Pocket Outlook, such as POP3, etc. The main Pocket Outlook Account, "Outlook E-mail," the one that syncs through Wireless Sync, doesn't allow this folder management, it's grayed-out.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsalonia
    That only works with the secondary accounts in Pocket Outlook, such as POP3, etc. The main Pocket Outlook Account, "Outlook E-mail," the one that syncs through Wireless Sync, doesn't allow this folder management, it's grayed-out.
    I use Outlook email - and wireless activesync directly to my exchange server and it works fine. "Clear Outlook Email" and "Empty deleted items" are greyed out but not manage folders. Not sure why they are greyed out for you. I don't use Verizon's wireless sync. Maybe that is the difference
    Katie
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by katiegm
    I use Outlook email - and wireless activesync directly to my exchange server and it works fine. "Clear Outlook Email" and "Empty deleted items" are greyed out but not manage folders. Not sure why they are greyed out for you. I don't use Verizon's wireless sync. Maybe that is the difference
    Katie
    That's probably it. Must be the Wireless Sync Client. We don't have Exchange Server 2003 set up yet.

Posting Permissions