1.    #1  
    I've been playing with MemMaid for Pocket PC on my Treo. http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=2977

Anyone else like this program? It seems like it was made for a screen with a bigger resolution, as if some of the functions are "off the screen".

However there is one interesting feature, one of the pages has a "slider"

but it seems "frozen" on my 700w. You think this could this be used to allocate more of the memory for "ram" instead of for storage?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Be careful. I had to do a hard reset after MemMaid killed my Voice Command after using the registry repair "feature." Other users in the forums have reported the same problem. Nothing would fix my sysem so I had to start from scratch. Be warned...

Neil
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Wow, so that is what's causing my Voice Command problem. I just got my 700w last night, and voice command worked fine. After running MemMaid it doesn't. Is the only way to fix it a hard reset? Does running MemMaid without the registry repair still work fine? Thanks.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    Wow, so that is what's causing my Voice Command problem. I just got my 700w last night, and voice command worked fine. After running MemMaid it doesn't. Is the only way to fix it a hard reset? Does running MemMaid without the registry repair still work fine? Thanks.
    I found no way around doing the hard reset. I tried reinstalling voice commaned 20 different ways but nothing worked. A little program that seems to run great on my 700W is Space Reclaimer. It cleans the registry and saves wasted space and has not caused any problems (at least for me). I just registered my copy.
    http://www.valksoft.com/SpaceReclaimer.html

Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74

However there is one interesting feature, one of the pages has a "slider"
    That's for older WM2003 and 2003SE models where everything,....Storage and running programs were stored in RAM...Whereas WM2005 uses ROM for Storage and RAM for running programs.