1.    #1  
    Here's a super newbie question...Has anyone performed a hard reset and chose to delete all data?

Well, that's what I did...and now, I'm noticing slight differences. The reason I did this was because I installed SPB time and after the trial period was over, I deleted it. Then, later on that week, I figured that I would reinstall it because I thought it was useful. So, when I went to reinstall SPB time, I was getting a message saying that it was unsuccessful in installing the program. Tried it a couple of times. So I figured I've only had it for a week or so and I don't have much stored on the Treo, I decided to do a Hard Reset and delete all data and start clean.

Now I'm noticing that by pushing the Power/End Button to turn off the phone, it turns on the Keyguard as opposed to pressing Option+Power/End Button. Prior to the Hard Reset, it didn't do that. I also notice that when I access my SD card, the Directory looks a little different. Also in the Call Log, the icons for missed calls, incoming and outgoing are different.

Is there a way to restore it to the way I had it when I first bought it?
    Rename your backup folder (probaly in C:\ProgramFiles\PalmOne\yourusername\ directory), then hard reset the Treo and do a hot sync.

Also suggest taking SD card out during hard reset and formatting it fresh before putting back in.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 02/14/2006 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Rename your backup folder (probaly in C:\ProgramFiles\PalmOne\yourusername\ directory), then hard reset the Treo and do a hot sync. Suggest you add Northglide's Uninstall Manager as 1st program.

Also suggest taking SD card out during hard reset and formatting it fresh before putting back in.
    I think that Northglide's Uninstall Manager is just for the Palm OS. Too bad. It likes like a great program.

Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by shrink57
    I think that Northglide's Uninstall Manager is just for the Palm OS. Too bad. It likes like a great program
    Whoops, sorry....when using new posts to look at forum , sometimes miss the 700 section in title.