1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am in the market for a new phone & I think the 700W is for me. I played with the 6700 at Verizon but the keyboard wasnt so great or easy to type on (I am coming off a Tmobile sidekick & figured the 6700 would be perfect).

Anyway, while playing with the 700W I found I liked the unit much better (faster, better KB, etc).

So here is my question. Can I do multiple pop3 email accounts & have each account go to a separate inbox (based on the pop3 account)? Can I set it to leave the messages on the server (so I can check at home)?

Can I set it to automatically grab emails without doing anything else (aside from having the phone on with some level of service 1xRTT or Evdo)?

The other question I had was if i could do multiple exchange accounts (I might just get 3 separate 4smartphone.net exchange boxes for my pop3 accounts) on the 700W for email purposes (the calendar, etc could all be shared within the device itself).

Thanks,
    Rich
    I tried the 700w for a few days and found it can be set to retrieve e-mail from only one pop 3 account at a time. To do more than one account you have to manually retrieve the e-mail from the other accounts.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnoble
    I tried the 700w for a few days and found it can be set to retrieve e-mail from only one pop 3 account at a time. To do more than one account you have to manually retrieve the e-mail from the other accounts.

Bummer, so you cant set it to automatically check all three accounts?
    I couldn't get it to do it and the consensus on this board was that it is a limitation of WM5 Outlook. It was the final limitation that had me return to the 650 and Snapper Mail. If they fix that I may finally jump on board.
  5.    #5  
    Can you do one auto exchange & one auto pop3 account or is it just one email account gets checked automatically & the others need a manual check?

Can you set all three accounts for a scheduled check?
    You can set your Exchange account to update "as items arrive" and then have one POP3/IMAP account update at a set interval. You just have to remember to always switch over to the POP3/IMAP account before exiting Outlook. This is how I use it and it works great!