Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I dont see any 'register me' pop up or option anywhere. I still have 20 days on the trial and this thing kicks the **** out of IE, but I have no idea how to BUY the thing.

When I try to purchase a version on operas site, it seems like this version isn't availble for purchase (not availible for purchase for pocketpc or non 2003 versions?) I don't get it.

Also, it asks for an IMEI number which I reckon is a gsm trait but I only have the msn number since the phone is cdma-whats the deal??
    I had nothing but problems with Opera. My ability to click on a mail weblink in either Opera or IE was shot. When I uninstalled Opera, I had to go into the registry and manually try and make IE the default with only marginal results. I wound up doing a hard reset to get things back in order (and I am staying clear of Opera in the future).

Neil
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Opera is still in beta, you can't buy it yet. That is probably why you had nothing but problems with it shrink. I was really impressed with it, but there were some bugs with essential things so I removed it. Hopefully the final release will fix them.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    this is sad news, indeed

what a sad day for the children =x

opera pissed me off at first, then I downloaded netfront because it was 'amazingly better' than opera. once I downloaded that piece of trash I realized what a Godsend opera was, reinstalled, and fell in wuvvvv