1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I am getting my girlfriend a Treo 700w for her birthday this week. She has a Treo 650 now. Is there any way to get her contacts and some other files over to her new Treo 700w? Obviously, none of the apps will work. What about the pictures and videos she has on her 650? What, if anything, will transfer and how? Do a sync or something?

I'd love to get some info on this and see if this is a wise move!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    Hi all,

I am getting my girlfriend a Treo 700w for her birthday this week. She has a Treo 650 now. Is there any way to get her contacts and some other files over to her new Treo 700w? Obviously, none of the apps will work. What about the pictures and videos she has on her 650? What, if anything, will transfer and how? Do a sync or something?

I'd love to get some info on this and see if this is a wise move!
    Beam them over.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    it might be a little tedious - but a co-worker of mine and I have been bluetoothing contacts and files (mp3s) with no problem between his 650 and my 700w

HTH

--r00t