1.    #1  
    I am still using a Treo 600 and have been faithfully following the "As The Treo Turns" saga. I may consider a Treo 700w, if Sprint releases one.

I love Power Run for Palm to keep the bulk of programs on a SD card. Is there a similar program for the Windows Mobile platform?

Thanks for your help.
    Why? It's not needed.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I am not that familiar with Windows Mobile. Is this function already part of the operating system?

The reason why I would consider changing to the Treo 700w is that there are a number of programs that Windows Mobile has that are not available on Palm OS. Also, a Windows Mobile smartphone can work with my server easier than a Palm OS Smartphone can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc
    I am not that familiar with Windows Mobile. Is this function already part of the operating system?
    PPC & WM devices have always had this ability built in.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Thanks - Now I know.
    What a blast from the past!

I used PowerRun extensively -- at least 25 apps.

Start one app, PowerRun goes to its directory, copies everything to RAM. Start another app, PowerRun copies everything from the first app back to the card and goes to the next directory to copy that app to RAM. Back and forth. Don't crash midstream because something will be left in RAM to be resolved later.

The beauty of Windows is that you install apps to the card and can run apps concurrently -- no need for special software.