1.    #1  
    I'm a semi-happy new owner of a 700w. I first installed Wireless Sync on my desktop, and while it worked fine to push/sync with my 700w, I noticed my Desktop PC Outlook slowed down.

Specifically, every time I clicked on a web link in an email (On my Desktop Outlook), or double-click an attachment, Outlook waited 5-6 seconds before going to the browser or launching the specific application (I.e. MS Word). When I removed Wireless Sync everything went back to normal: <1 sec. response time between clicking and opening a link or attachment. I now use IMAP, but it doesn't sync my calendar.

Did anybody experience the same problem? VZ customer service told me thay never heard of it.... thanks in advance.
    I have also noticed that when I double click on an Office based file extension on a desktop shortcut (.xls, .doc, .ppt, .mdb) that the system takes about 15 - 20 seconds to open the file. When in windows explorer the delay is the same except that there is no hourglass icon. If I close wireless sync, response time reverts to the normal 3 - 5 seconds or so. This behavior does not happen if I open the application first (i.e. excel) then within the application do a file/open. I intitally thought it had to do with Microsoft file associations but that was not the case.

I am using the Verizon VX6700 so the problem is with VZ and not the device.

Did you ever find a solution?