1.    #1  
    When I'm driving home at night and I want to call somebody or check email, it seems the only way to get the unit to "light up" is to press the green send button or the windows button next to it. Sometimes they are hard to find at night. Is there any other way to get the Treo to wake up?
  2.    #2  
    Nobody???
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hey Mrvegas,

When you are in the car are you using battery power or external power?
    Thanks,

plucas
  4.    #4  
    battery
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Go to "Settings" "System" then goto "Power" "Advance" and then shut off "On battery power" The unit will stay on until you shut it off. I have the same problem when I'm in my car, but I use my treo on external power. Hope this helps.
    Thanks,

plucas
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrvegas
    When I'm driving home at night and I want to call somebody or check email, it seems the only way to get the unit to "light up" is to press the green send button or the windows button next to it. Sometimes they are hard to find at night. Is there any other way to get the Treo to wake up?
    the backlight will turn on with a press of the RED phone button opposite the green one. that is how mine is set up to work.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by plucas
    Go to "Settings" "System" then goto "Power" "Advance" and then shut off "On battery power" The unit will stay on until you shut it off. I have the same problem when I'm in my car, but I use my treo on external power. Hope this helps.
    That's the answer I was looking for plucas, thanks!