1.    #1  
    StyleTap Inc. now supports the Treo 700w in its latest version (0.9.108) which is now available on our website (www.styletap.com). Users can now run thousands of programs originally written for Palm OS on their Treo 700ws.

BTW, I would recommend that anyone using it on a Treo 700w, should be sure to read the release notes http://www.styletap.com/index.php?pa...ase_notes.html.

I think that it interesting to note that a lot of WM applications do not run properly or are awkward to use on square screen WM 5 devices, but ironically Palm applications are a perfect fit.

Regards,

Robert Chew
    StyleTap Inc.
    Who's going to be the first one to try chatter?

Surur
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    I dont know... I tried chatter for WM... i seem to prefer AgileMessenger much more...and contrary to popular beliefs it is still free

I dont like how chatter uses a proxy and could in theory have all my u/p and conversations....
    I don't believe Marc has ported chatter to WM
    i tried it with styletap and it doesn't work...........gives me an error message when I try to load it.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    what palm programs should i jump on now that styletap supposedly works ?
    This seems to be a very interesting app, but the screen resolution of the Palm programs do not match the native resolution of the WM 5 applications. Is styletap a Palm OS emulator? I guess styletap offers immediate access to some Palm apps for 700w users until Palm app developers create WM 5 versions of their software.

I wish the styletap installer provided a chose of what location to install the apps to such as "device or storage card."
    will styletap work with, CallFilter, TakePhone and FunSMS ? hmmmmm... I wonder
    The weather in Richmond, B.C. is

The weather in MY Place is

For Car and Pictures Enthusiast!
    http://www.ngkhai.net/cars
    http://www.ngkhai.net/cebupics
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    How do you install this app? I am having a problem where it asks for us to select "agree with license agreement" is there a button we need to press that is off the screen or something? It keeps telling me my installation was unsuccessful.

What am I doing wrong?
    I loved TAKEphONE and registered it but why do you need it on the 700w?

ETA: I tried Styletap when if first came out because used JFILE extensively for reference material. It didn't work very well (crashes, lockups, etc.) so I gave up and found acceptable Pocket PC replacements for the software I needed.

I heard that the product improved considerably.
    Last edited by Beryl; 02/09/2006 at 08:29 AM.
    i am unimpressed with this app. the resolution looks like an original Pam. There isn't conduit support so there goes... ultrasof Money, docs, etc. I tried snapCalc.. didn't work. oh well. might be grreat for some
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    I heard that the product improved considerably.
    I just tried it, it still blows. The screen resolution is horrible and it's flaky.

I wanted to run Standalone Software's Backgammon Pro, since I haven't found any PPC backgammon game anywhere near as good (and I've tried them all). It worked, but even if it was stable I can't for the life of me imagine using it on a regular basis, it's a complete and ugly kludge.

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done. :-)
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    is anyone sharing my installation problem or am I missing something? I cant get past the "agree with license page" Please Help me. thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by blile
    is anyone sharing my installation problem or am I missing something? I cant get past the "agree with license page" Please Help me. thanks a lot!
    You dont want to install this app anyway. Not a single app that requires web access is supported, and the ones that dont require web support are even worse. Slow launch, crashes, lockups. Save yourself the headache.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    You dont want to install this app anyway. Not a single app that requires web access is supported, and the ones that dont require web support are even worse. Slow launch, crashes, lockups. Save yourself the headache.
    thanks for the tip, however I do want to try it for palm's group text program. Did anyone try this? And can anyone help me with my installation problem?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    did anyone notice that Styletap messed up their Activesync? It seems like right after I installed this app, my Activesync stopped working. Maybe I should have listened. I needed to do a hard reset to fix things
    One in a million chance but do you think this will work with styletap?

http://www.softick.com/bluetooth-audio/ (the A2DP stereo over bluetooth)
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions