Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Do the call log entries display the length of the call? With conference calls, do you have to hang up on both callers and wait for the ringback like on the 650? With call waiting, can you hang up on one call and transfer back to the one on hold?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Well, I don't have my 700w yet so I can't say for sure, but on my Samsung i730 I can switch between two calls by doing a quick press of the green call button. Does this also work on the 700w? I know the 700w uses a different dialpad than the i730, so it may be different.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    Do the call log entries display the length of the call?
    Yes - if you tap on one it gives the duration; the call log also shows total time used for a psecified period (can also get data usage info as well)

With conference calls, do you have to hang up on both callers and wait for the ringback like on the 650? With call waiting, can you hang up on one call and transfer back to the one on hold?
    Not sure about conference calling, but I suspect it's teh same as hold and as teh 650 - you can only hang up both calls, not one; that's a CDMA limitation not a phone issue.