Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, thanks to some A.D.D. and lack of other options right now, I ordered this case from our dedicated site:

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../3-78--621.htm

Anyone else use this mount?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Well, thanks to some A.D.D. and lack of other options right now, I ordered this case from our dedicated site:

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../3-78--621.htm

Anyone else use this mount?
    Let us know how you like it. I went for this version that mounts in the cigarette lighter.

Big mistake, my first one broke and they replaced it. The replacement broke yesterday so now my Treo sites in my cupholder until I find something better. I saw on the website where another person left a comment and theirs broke too at the same place.

Greg
    go to http://www.350z-tech.com and check there. the guys there are very innovative and might have a suggestion for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    I am now asking this same question. I have an 04 maxima, and the proclips mount is terrible in that car. Their idea of a mount for my car is on the center console right next to the passenger seat, and every time people got in my car they would hit it, and one day it finally snapped. I would prefer a vent mount, since my vents are horizontal. Anyone have any good recommendations?
    Problem with vent mounts os that the Treo weighs abit. If your vents rotate vertically the weight of the Treo tends to make it rotate the vent downward so that you can't see the screen.
    I saw that mentioned before. The vents on the car are sloped, so it should hold well. My Ipod was perfect w/the vent mount, but some ***** broke it.

<------(some *****)
    www.kudausa.com

I ran across these guys in a Mazda Forum. Depending upon the car, these things are super nice. The Mazda one for my 3 looks factory installed, matches the interior almost perfectly, and there is no cutting/screwing involved.

These are a little pricey as well, with the base and the simple mount going for about $67 + shipping, but you won't find a nicer product.
    My Rocketship - 2007 Mazdaspeed3
    263hp 280fpt 0-60 5.8sec
    I have a G35 coupe and I bought the proclip system for my current Motorola phone (waiting for my contract to end with Verizon so I can get a 700wx from Sprint). I'm a bit of a gadget freak when it comes to automobile stuff (radar detectors, gps, dvd players, etc), and I have to say the Pro clip system is the best looking mount i've used so far (i've tried cupholder mounts, floor mounts, suction cup mounts, etc). It blends nicely with my black interior, and the fitted holder looks alot better than the universal POS i was using before it.

A word of advice, if you have cold seasons, the suction cup mount may not be a great idea. I have one for my Garmin iQue and on occasion it will fall off the windshield, usually overnight when things get really cold. Just a thought.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12