1.    #1  
    I bought the sido from this site and have been severly disappointed with it. My phone keeps coming out. It's the least secure holster style I've ever used. This weekend I lost my sd card which presumably fell out when the phone hit the floor for the 2nd time that day.

Can anyyone recommend a holster style similar where the screen faces in that holds it better? Any thoughts on the proclip? I'd like a swivel, but I can live without it.
    I have a Swiss Army generic holster (It came with my briefcase) that uses a magnetic flip cover and has stretch sides to accommodate various size phones. I've used it with my 650 and 700p and am happy - you do have to take out the phone but I prefer that to a plastic cover; it also has a swivel clip plus snap clip to secure the case to a loop on my briefcase.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    get the helix holster that is availble on treocentral.....it is wonderful!! just like the sedio, but made with a hard rubber coating....and it comes both clips....one that freely swivels and a locking swivel low profile clip...i know that treocentral did a review on it and they mistakenly said that the low profile clip does not have a locking swivel but it does!!!

i couldn't be happier.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    p.s. the helix is a lot more secure fit than the seidio...your phone will not fall out! and the release clip doesn't dig into your beer belly like the seidio one does
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I also have the Helix. I haven't got my production 700w (I have a preproduction now), so I haven't got real life testing with it yet. But it is a very nice holster. The Treo sits very secure in the holster, and the hard rubber coating feels great. My Samsung i730 is all scratched up from the holster, and the Helix won't do that. I also like the two belt clip option, and both of them do swivel and lock in the sideways position. Very nice holster overall.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    why is the keyboard cut out on the helix???
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I was wondering that myself. I have a couple guesses. Maybe so they won't accidentally get pressed. But if that was the case they would just the area of the power button out as well. Maybe so they don't get rubbed and worn down. Still, it seems like they would have cut the other buttons out as well. Maybe so you can get to the keypad in a call, like if you need to press 1 in a menu but are keeping the holster on (which works well with the smaller clip that you can remove the holster from).
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    why is the keyboard cut out on the helix???
    Probably because the only way to silence the ringer during an incoming call is by pressing one of the keys on the keyboard. By design?
  9.    #9  
    has anyone's treo fallen out of the helix?