Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Would any of you programmers out there know how to create a little utility that can set the LED on the T700w to solid or flashing orange whenever there is a notification active? Similar to what Butler does for the T650 (but much more simple and limited in scope). Anyone?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by mobidutch
    Would any of you programmers out there know how to create a little utility that can set the LED on the T700w to solid or flashing orange whenever there is a notification active? Similar to what Butler does for the T650 (but much more simple and limited in scope). Anyone?!?

Why is it that they left this out? This is a must have feature for me, I am about to have to return the device...
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    After starting this thread I noticed that the LED actually DOES blink a bit slower whenever their is a notification...which is good enough for me. I don't know if this is standard functionality, or if this started happening after I installed and removed a trial version of phoneAlarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobidutch
    After starting this thread I noticed that the LED actually DOES blink a bit slower whenever their is a notification...which is good enough for me. I don't know if this is standard functionality, or if this started happening after I installed and removed a trial version of phoneAlarm.

Interesting, at least now we know it can be controlled. You would think they would make it go solid or blink faster. Maybe the signal indicator could be disabled so that when it blinks you always know its mail.

Cal
    use phonealarm ........when you get a notification it will blink fast
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    use phonealarm ........when you get a notification it will blink fast

I think I am gonna use that for now. It also allows me to send my server notifications to sms and get audible alerts. Its kinda a rig but it will work for now.

Cal