Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    What is the best sync/charging cradle out there? I am looking for one that has a spot to charge a spare battery as well. Thanks.
    I purchased the one for the 650/700 that is listed here on Treo Centra. It works great and will charge a 2nd batter behind a hidden compartment
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil
    I purchased the one for the 650/700 that is listed here on Treo Centra. It works great and will charge a 2nd batter behind a hidden compartment
    i had one leftover from my T650 days. the synch button does not seem to work with my device. then again, it might have been a cradle from my T600 days which might explain why it doesn't work. so right now it charges on the cradle (with my old power cord attached) until i need to synch it. i then take it out of the cradle and connect it to the separate synch cable. not too onerous in that i use Goodlink and rarely need to synch anything else.

maybe i'll just buy a new cradle!
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil
    Do you know which one it is that you have? Thats what Im looking for.
    This is the one I purchased. It works great!
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../6-39--109.htm