1.    #1  
    It would be great if someone could figure out how to hide the network connected icon at the bottom of the Today screen which causes a whole line to be wasted.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    If you are talking about the Two arrows Activesync icon on the bottom right corner, you can make it never show up if you NEVER install Wireless Sync (I removed this program icon so I wouldn't activate it). Unfortunately, once you install it, I'm not sure if you can remove it unless you start over from Hard Reset.
    Last edited by plasmo; 02/03/2006 at 10:58 PM.
    Yeah, anybody else???

What a waste of real estate! I would be willing to pay someone to hack that thing away.

By the way, when you say Wireless Activesync do you mean Wireless Sync?

I have finally gotten my Wireless Sync to start working very well this week when it comes to getting my POP3 email "pushed" to my 700w while I'm at work.

Anyway, I would really like to get rid of that wasted line of space at the bottom of the today screen too.
  4.    #4  
    I mean the icon that shows up when there is a BlueTooth connection, though it would be great to be able to hide all such icons. I don't have wireless synch.
    Last edited by Emersk; 02/04/2006 at 12:17 PM.
    Has anything ever come of removing the waste of space that is the entire line of emptiness except for the wireless sync icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emersk View Post
    I mean the icon that shows up when there is a BlueTooth connection, though it would be great to be able to hide all such icons. I don't have wireless synch.

Google "hidelogo"
    Treo Lineage: 600 -> 650p -> 700p -> 755p -> 700wx
    Currently Using: 700wx | 800w | Moto Q9c | Mogul

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync WM5.0: 2068 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.0: 50 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.1: 2 Users