1.    #1  
    Is there any way to send out mass SMS messages? I was able to do this with my nokia, but I cant find any way to do this with my treo 700. I have catagorys for all my contacts and would like to be able to send one out to say my employees all at once.

Any way to do this? Third party APP?

john
    Last edited by dyerucf; 02/03/2006 at 04:20 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Any one want to take a stab at this?

John
  3.    #3  
    ?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I asked this question on all the forums I could find and no one had a good answer for me.
    What I figured out is to make a draft SMS and save it in your drafts folder with all the ph numbers saved in the "to" field of the message. That way when you want to send a group SMS just go to drafts and select the draft with all the numbers already saved. I did this with email too. I actually set it up on outlook and then transfered it to my Treo.

It took me some time to set this up, but it works for now until someone makes a program.

I miss WM 2003 where you could just tap-drag and select all the contacts a category to select and then "right click" and select "Send SMS." Why WM5 disabled this function is beyond me.
  5. k.m
    funsms can send sms to a whole category
    best regards
    k.m
  6. k.m
    sorry, funsms is for palm os not wm
    k.m
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Cant you just create a distribution list in outlook...sync, and address the sms to the dist. list?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Cant you just create a distribution list in outlook...sync, and address the sms to the dist. list?
    You would think. I wish you could. Did anyone try this and see if it works? I cant seem to make it work.