1.    #1  
    every morning...the treo keeps resetting all my gmail to unread...i cant remember if it was a google problem...a treo problem...or if no solution was ever found

thoughts?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I wish i could get my gmail to even be received. It comes in but nothing shows up. I've gotten it to work maybe twice. This is stupid.
    I am experiencing issues with my Gmail too. Email seems to disappear in my device and does not stay. There are no settings in the 700 email app that reveals any problems. I did enable the 'SSL' option since Gmail seems to require this. But still having issues.

When is SnapperMail for Windows Mobile ever coming? Or anything, because the 700 email simply stinketh.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by orrgroup
    I am experiencing issues with my Gmail too. Email seems to disappear in my device and does not stay.
    Here's the solution to your Gmail problem. It has been working since I did this workaround, and all my email stays on my 700w.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=104093

As for email sometimes reverting to "All unread"... so far I haven't figured anything out yet. I just end up using my stylus and dragging the bulk of old messages and delete them off my 700w when this happens.
    Here's a thread with this problem:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=gmail
    I went back to my Yahoo Mail for this reason . . . better mobility.

FWIW the new Yahoo Mail beta (desktop) is smokin' hot!
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Ok, I applied that fix some time ago and it worked, but it seems to stop working once you select 'only display msgs from X days ago'

whats the deal?
    I replied to the aforementioned topic... a workaround to using Gmail's native POP support (which sucks).
    Palm Treo 700w, Motorola Q
    Fully Converged, Cell Phone Videos
    I had the same problems and gave up on using gmail with pop3. I now use 4smartphone.net for $3.95 a month as an exchange server. Not only do my contacts, tasks, and calendar sync, but so does my gmail.

I also don't think this is a treo 700w problem, because it did the same thing on my Nextel i930 with Windows Mobile 2003