1.    #1  
    I've had my 700 for almost 2 weeks. When I turn the power on, it takes about 5 seconds to be able to navigate the phone. Without any installed apps, the phone was able to use right away. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is there a fix? Please help.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    do you have alot of today screen plug in's?
    Quote Originally Posted by shk718
    do you have alot of today screen plug in's?
    My experience also. The more apps I loaded that hook into the OS and/or the Today screen, such as PhoneAlarm and Spb Pocket Plus, the slower it got. Along with the 700w's slower CPU, it repaints the screen every time I do something and these apps caused a significant slow down on wake.

Do a hard reset and see how much more swiftly your device reponds (not that I am suggesting it, just reporting my observations).
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
  4.    #4  
    I only have 1 today screen plug in from a custom app. The rest of the plugins are the ones it came with.
  5.    #5  
    I had the Resco Today plug-in going. I turned it off, and now it is working fine again. Does anyone know why a plugin would make it take 5 seconds before I could start using it? Also, is there any way to expand the amount of programs in the start menu with WM5?