Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have to delete the search entry, and then press Dpad UP key to make it disappear again.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb
    go to the speeddial icon for voicmail, hold it down and edit.
    click on the advanced tab
    check "dial extra digits"
    at the top of the screen, enter your password and dont forget to put the number sign at the end.
    that's it!
    when you dial voicemail, your password will automatically be entered!!

this is an awsome tip in my humble opinion!!

shawn
    One downside is then whenever you dial the number it recognizes the number and automatically dials the extra number. If you use the same number for voicemail and as an incoming line you either have to forgo allowing it to automatically dial teh extra digits or not beable to easily use the line for other calls.
    Just create a second entry in your contact database with a different name. One entry is called "Voicemail", other entry is called "Whatever", and they both have the same number. Add the extra pin numbers to voicedial, but not to "whatever". If you need to dial the number without the extra pin numbers, use "whatever" to dial.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD
    Using the d-pad; press the down button to take the focus off of the lookup field. It will disappear again once it loses focus.

-Chris
    Thanks ChrisD! I appreciate it a lot.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I'm a treo 2000w know-it-all. Would you be interest? Well, there's not much to know about.
    I TAKE IT THAT PALM WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY?
    OR MAYBE THEY JUST CANT FIX THE 700 SERIES. IF YOU CAN JUST WAIT FOR THE 750 SERIES OR MAYBE THE 800 SERIES.
    WHAT EVER THEY CALL IT JUST MAKE IT RELIABLE AT SOME POINT. WE PAY FULL RETAIL AND WORK OUR BUTTS OFF TO TRY TO GET THESE THINGS TO WORK.- WHERE IS MY PAYCHECK DAM IT.
    CHECK MY POSTS AT PERFECTMW. YOU WILL GET A FULL TIME USER EXPERIANCE. NOT LITE DATA WITH MUSIC PHONE USER. A FULL TIME BUISNESS USER. GOOD LUCK
    Geez, Louise, you are all over this board today with your shouting and ranting. If you don't like the 700w take it back. You have two weeks. I got mine last Saturday and it exactly meets my needs. I'm a Palm newbie and I'm finding more and more great things all the time.
    ditto except I'm a WM newbie.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12