1.    #1  
    I just got a call from a Sprint rep. that offered me $150 dollars for the last 3 lines I have each if I stay with them another 2 years. Then I asked, "Well, it depends on when the Treo 700 is coming out." She replied, it'll be out this or the next month. Not sure if thats legit because I don't believe things until I see them, but she may be right. She also said I could use the $450 dollars towards new equipment so if thats true I'll be getting one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    I just got a call from a Sprint rep. that offered me $150 dollars for the last 3 lines I have each if I stay with them another 2 years. Then I asked, "Well, it depends on when the Treo 700 is coming out." She replied, it'll be out this or the next month. Not sure if thats legit because I don't believe things until I see them, but she may be right. She also said I could use the $450 dollars towards new equipment so if thats true I'll be getting one of those.
    Ah, but WHICH Treo 700? The 'P' or the 'W'? And what about the 750p / 800p? Arrgh, too many choices!!!!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    I didn't ask, I was just excited someone actually said something other than, "I don't know." I got wood.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    With all due respect to Perry being the eternal optimist, my $$$ says that's it's the 700W.
    We are all getting these teases from different sources:
    Treo 700 p or w?
    Treo 750?
    Treo 800?

Please, would somebody simply give the early adopters here on TreoCentral some real facts?

We are the people who others listen to when looking for their next phone. Personally, I have four people waiting for me to recommend whether to buy the next, new Sprint smartphone or not.

Why does Palm and/or Sprint not give us more facts?

Thanks for listening to my gripe.
    Russell
    On phone with a Sprint rep right now. He checked his computer and said no info on upcomming Treos in the system
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Can't be the 700w. It is signed by contract to be exclusive to Verizon for six months. That's July 5th for you folks.
    Engadget says that Bear Stearns reported that it will be out on Sprint in late February:

http://cellphones.engadget.com/2006/...d-of-february/
    Pen+Paper > Treo300 > Treo600 > Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP
    Engadget says that Bear Stearns reported that it will be out on Sprint in late February:

http://cellphones.engadget.com/2006/...d-of-february/

As I said, Bear Stearns got 3 out of 4 right:

Sprint
    Late February

That would be the "P" thank-you.