Is there a tested screen capture program for the Treo 700w?

Another thread lists one, and I see others for the 650.

Thank you.

- B.
    I use Pocket Controller, from SOTI. www.soti.net
    I just downloaded ValkSoft's Screen Capture and it works nice as well. http://www.valksoft.com

Hint: read the readme file.
    Here's a free option:

Remote Display Control for Pocket PC

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...toys.mspx#EGAA

Just fire it up and from your PC you can control your Treo and since it's an app on your PC you can just do a screen cap from that window.

Description:
    With the Remote Display Control application, you can display actions on a Pocket PC, including user input, remotely on the display of a desktop or laptop personal computer. This is a great tool for demonstrating the power of the Pocket PC to a large audience. It also allows developers to test their applications for the Pocket PC on a larger screen.

Remote Display Control uses TCP/IP, and it can work with ActiveSync connections via Ethernet or dial-up.

This download is intended for English Windows Powered Pocket PC only.

Download:
    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo.../remotedsp.exe

Works great. BTW, don't install it to your memory card... it won't work. You have to install it to your device. Attached is a screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (26.8 KB, 133 views)
    Palm Treo 700w, Motorola Q
    Fully Converged, Cell Phone Videos
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I can not get this program to work on my pc it will not connect, whta do you put in for the host name?
    Handymenu has a screen capture feature built-in. I only enabled it when I need screen capture and the the IP information feature. What I don't like is the enormous BMP file that is produced. I usually send it to XP and save it as a smaller jpg file.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    thanks sourmash!
    FYI, don't ever pay for a Screen Capture utility.

Here are two free ones:

1) Capture Screen Utility: this one is for your ppc. it takes the snap (time configured delay or instant) and saves it to \my documents. I then email to Photobucket which automatically posts to my account. Easy and WM5 designed.

2) GetPDAScreen: this is for your desktop via ActiveSync.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

Here are two free ones:

1) Capture Screen Utility: this one is for your ppc. it takes the snap (time configured delay or instant) and saves it to \my documents. I then email to Photobucket which automatically posts to my account. Easy and WM5 designed.

Thanks Malatesta. I just installed Capture Screen Utillity and it works great. I had trouble at first getting it to capture my Today Screen so I just mapped it to my side button. Now I can activate it from whatever screen I want to capture.

Greg
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Here are two free ones:

You always coming through man...

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I use GetPDAScreen and the built-in app on iLauncher 3.0