1.    #1  
    I have a wireless lan card (socket) for my 700w, and it connects to my home network just fine. What I'd like to be able to do is access the internet via my home network. The problem is that I have verizon DSL as my home DSL provider, and in order to access the internet thru verizon dsl, you need to logon using your user name and password. Is there any way to get the Treo 700 log on ? It doesn't appear that verizon makes any logon software for windows mobile 5.0. Thanks.
    Mybe not an answer for you but what I do is connect the Treo to Active sync via bluetooth then your treo will use your SBC DSL over the bluetooth connection
  3.    #3  
    I never would have thought of that, and it works. It would still be nice to access the internet by logging in to verizon dsl directly when there isn't bluetooth available.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Verizon uses PPPOE. A lot of routers work fine with this, you just have to program in the username and password. Once done, any device that connnects to the router will be able to access the internet.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, I'll look into that also