1.    #1  
    I have been downloading every today plug-in available. Itís been a lot harder because of how much screen space there really is. I was hoping PocketBreeze would work out, but I had to drop a few other plug-ins to accommodate the screen real state. The only plug-in that I find to be worth the screen space is an app launcher (PocketPlus, iLauncher, etc.). I also try to avoid having the scroll bar as it just makes the screen look more cluttered. WisBar Advance is pretty nice as well. No additional screen required for that.

What has everybody else found to be a must have for there Today screen? I always find it interesting to see other screen shots to get ideas.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    If you don't want Treo specific screens, you could look here for Today themes:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=102149

Also Brighthand has a thread thats several years old with a bazzilion posts of themes.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    This is good. The only downside with that thread is that its open to all PPC Today screens. With the Treo 700 limited screen size, plug-ins used become a premium.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    I have a 6600, but here is my screen shot:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hobbes - where did you get that weather plugin?
    This is a good thread due to the 240X240 screens size. Here is my current one. I prefer simplicity:
    Last edited by Beryl; 01/31/2006 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes
    hobbes - where did you get that weather plugin?
    From one of the PDA software sites. It is WeatherPanel by MarsWare. The last I heard the developer has been missing....but that was like 2 months ago.

I really like it a lot. Downloading a current Radar map and scrolling around and zooming in really is a WOW factor for those who have never seen it before.

It does have several size options for displaying the information so I might work really well with the small real estate on the 700w.

Here are som more screenshots of it:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I have a 6600, but here is my screen shot:
    my eyes are burning... too much info
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    This is a good thread due to the 240X240 screens size. Here is my current one. I prefer simplicity:
    Beryl,

What Today plugin are you using?
    PocketBreeze w/Pocket Weather as a plug-in to the plugin by the same developers.
    http://www.sbsh.net/products/pocketbreeze/
    http://www.sbsh.net/products/pocketweather/

I don't always have these enabled when I have push email going -- too much memory leakage over time. I also have Weather Panel but switched to a supported app.