Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    How do I install Hotsync? I need it for PdaNet. I put in the original disc so my Treo has active sync, I think; where and how do I get Hotsync?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn95
    How do I install Hotsync? I need it for PdaNet. I put in the original disc so my Treo has active sync, I think; where and how do I get Hotsync?
    I'm going to nudge you in the right direction.
    Hotsync=PalmOS
    ActiveSync=WindowsMobile

See the problem???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Ah. then why does my PdaNet not work?
    Glenn, You need to seriously RTFM b/c you seem extremely confused. If you have 'activesync' on the CD that came with your Treo, that means you have the WM Treo 700w running WM activesync, not palmos hotsync. That means you need to install the WM version of PDAnet, not that palmos version...

http://www.junefabrics.com/pdanet/index.php

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions