Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Seems really dumb that they would let themselves get put through all that work instead of just matching the deal. On top of that their churn rate goes up which looks bad to stockolders.
    Well, I finally resolved the same shipping/billing problem for the 2nd time (I hope) however, the phone is now apparently out of stock. Wonderful. The Buy.com CS guy told me that it could be a week to 10 days before a new shipment arrives, yet whereismyorder.com tells me that my order will be processed in 72 hours and this message has been there for the last few days... Whatever. And then I read all the horror stories about people in rebate hell. It almost makes the discount not worth it... We will see...
    I've asked them to re-submit my info...still waiting to find out the results..."you will get an e-mail in a few hours"...tick tock tick tock

I think I've at least cleared up my billing address issue today (despite them telling me it was "fixed" a week ago), but I'd really like to just get the phone with my number already.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Man give me my pay as u go sidekick data plan that iv'e had with t-mobile $1 a day for net service and a quick switch of the sim gets me my pay as u go minutes. sorry guys the only reason to get stuck to the plans they offer is for the EVDO which isn't enuff for me.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Turns out they put my shipping address (which is diff from billing) for my main account. But it apparently didn't stop them from sending me my phone and getting it activated. Didn't even notice until I got a verizon letter at work. Called them up and changed it. We'll see how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mooboy
    Turns out they put my shipping address (which is diff from billing) for my main account. But it apparently didn't stop them from sending me my phone and getting it activated. Didn't even notice until I got a verizon letter at work. Called them up and changed it. We'll see how it goes.
    You might want to call up inphonic (who handles the wireless setup and rebates) and let them know of your changed address for the billing address. I've heard bad things about them when it comes to being super anal about their rebate policy, so if the address is different I could see them trying to use that against you. Just better safe than sorry, ya know?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Anyone have copies of the rebate forms. I just see the $50 loyalty rebate. I need the other $150 in rebates...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345