Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Will 700w work with Agenda Fusion and if you are using it, how do you like it?
    Fusion is ok, but my heart still belongs to Agendus. I miss the complete 5-way compatibility, the history module, and a bunch of things. Fusion's support is pretty good and they seem to want to improve the product, but as yet, it's no Agendus.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    OK then will Agendus work with the 700W?
    I've tried Agenda Fusion, Pocket Informant, and the built in PIM; let the trials expire on the first two, though I may buy Pocket Informant anyway. Having come from Smartphone 2003 (Samsung i600) where I was running Power Calendar (same developer as Agenda Fusion), I'm pretty frustrated by all three options for PPC, mainly due to poor soft key support.

It's the only way to live on a Smartphone and when well-implemented on WM5 for PPC, a great, great feature. I hate having to use the stylus. Agenda Fusion doesn't have it, period (total deal breaker), and it isn't easy to use with Pocket Informant (to be fair, the latter is so customizable that I just may not have been smart enough to tweak it). On PI, you need to tab through something like seven different screens (agenda, day, week, month, journal, tasks, contacts or something) to move back one view (I know that can't be changed), and the other soft key requires diving down through several layers of menus to add or delete an appointment (maybe you can tweak that but I never figured it out).

Meanwhile, on the default calendar in WM5, the 5-way support sucks, it doesn't scroll but rather jumps, there is no menu item to go to today (need to use the stylus) and the views are relatively poor. At least it lets you add and delete appointments one-handed better than do the other apps.

Developer One did a great job, IMO, on Power Calendar for Smartphone, so they know what they're doing on softkey support and keyboard shortcuts. Perhaps a future upgrade to Agenda Fusion will bring this without having to endure the complexity that is in Pocket Informant.